Gettysburg (A Study in Two Parts): 2

Friday, July 6, 2012


In which three adventurers without power at home traveled to an old butchering yard and found a wooden covered bridge (that people used to be hung from?!):

Were dissatisfied with the path that lay neatly before them and found a new friend while exploring the embankment wall:
Found relief from the disturbingly hot heat while venturing across and through the creek/stream/small river that was coated with slippery mucked stones but was beautifully clear:
(Came back on the other side of the bridge to hear the tiny squeaks of a family of bats <3 <3 <3):
Lurked around/on/in/under the Devil’s Den:
And found a loyal companion guarding the memory of his former masters:
It was a very good day~

1 comments:

ktea said...

CREEPY OLD BRIDGE OF DOOM. I like the rocks better, even if they didn't have a bat family. I like your arrows to point out the bats haha I needed them.

Post a Comment