Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away-- "Iron" by Woodkid
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million mile from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...
A soldier on my own, I don't know the way
I'm riding up the heights of shame
I'm waiting for the call, the hand on the chest
I'm ready for the fight, and fate
The sound of iron shocks is stuck in my head,
The thunder of the drums dictates
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead's
The rising of the horns, ahead
From the dawn of time to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again
This deadly burst of snow is burning my hands,
I'm frozen to the bones, I am
A million mile from home, I'm walking away
I can't remind your eyes, your face
So even though she doesn't have an Xbox or Playstation console, and hasn't played the first two Assassin's Creed games, HOW CAN ANYONE SEE THIS TRAILER/HEAR THIS SONG AND NOT WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME?!?! (well, hello there, advertising. Glad to know that you are doing your job...)
In all honesty, though, the graphics for this game are amazing, and I couldn't tell at first when I watched this that it was animated.
I'm a sucker for intense songs that have really compelling beats and this one hits the nail right on the head. It's the kind of music that makes your heart race and spurs you on to whatever task you need motivation for (or, you know, to get ready for battle)~

2 comments:
I was wondering what level of excitement/epic-ness it would take to break Ashley out of third person and into the present.
Also, if anyone is watching that video, they need to make sure they do it full screen in the highest resolution they can. It's worth it.
Also also,
I am never going to get tired of that song, nor is it ever going to get out of my head.
I am not displeased.
Post a Comment