(Everyone but Nat, Jen, and Kat, you can go away, this is going to be personal)
(uhhh, I meant that in a polite for-warning sort-of-way, and not the really mean way it came out ><; )I can't even.
So, I'm just going to do this to the stream of consciousness I had going on when I first started:
![]() |
| "You sent me a box?! I have a box!!!!" |
![]() |
| "How did you know I've secretly been missing Tang like crazy?!!? HOW?!!" |
![]() |
| "PUMPKIN!!!!!!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!" |
![]() |
| " oh.... TTATT " |
![]() |
| "adfkjghadriug TT__A__TT " |
![]() |
| *pull it together, pull it together...* |
![]() |
| (this was the point that I could see again, and immediately was like "what's this? It's going in my hair") "HOW ARDENTLY I LOVE YOUUUUUUU *sob*" |
![]() |
| My Natalie <3 |
![]() |
| "THIS IS AWESOME!!" |
![]() |
| "Read me :D" |
![]() |
| This diagram made me laugh and helped me stop crying for a bit haha |
![]() |
| "It's your Avatar as Captain Planet and Sokka as "HEART!" shirt!!!" |
![]() |
| "FOR THE PUMPKIN ;^;" |
![]() |
| Another great thing that helped me laugh, because I immediately sing it in my head, and imagine their little kick dancing move haha (and I didn't see this coming at all ;w;) |
![]() |
| "I love you guyssssssss" |
![]() |
| "And you KNEW what you were doing hahaa" |
![]() |
| "Because I can't" |
![]() |
| ".............." |
![]() |
| "Okay! onto USB" |
![]() |
| "You named it A-Chan :D" |
![]() |
| "AHAAA!" |
![]() |
| "IT'S FULL OF GHIBLI!!!!!!" |
![]() |
| "Also cat approved pictures and in progress shots are lovely~" |
You guys are truly spectacular. And I'm bewildered at how blessed I am that you are so thoughtful and loving to me. It's cliched, but I'm at a loss for words. I'M HONORED TO BE YOUR FIREND p*^*q
(and in case you were curious this is the actual quote from Mr. Knightly that I was trying to say ><;)
"I cannot make speeches, Emma...If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
























1 comments:
http://garrulus.tumblr.com/post/77618748717/fitzwilliam-darcys
Seems like an appropriate addition. ;3
Post a Comment