Disclaimer: I really don't like taking pictures of myself (as you can see from other posts, I much rather taking pictures of nature and things I find unique). This is done purely out of request for a friend I couldn't say "no" to (though if
Leggers ever sees this she'll either weep or laugh at my comical attempt at a "fashion" post since she has so much style and a
steller photographer). (This post is ridiculous ><; )
At any-rate, here's a compilation of the things I wear to work (and a business formal shot for the conference I attended):
 |
| The girls are fascinated with "fish braids" |
 |
| My students said I looked "country" in this ^^;; maybe they meant "Country Lolita"? |
 |
| forest exploration day! |
 |
| the "Ashley used a hair dryer" edition |
 |
| the "I may be a lumberjack but I am still not a morning person" edition |
 |
| ...but with slight attempts at hair... |
 |
| I love these green pants haha |
 |
| twisty-updo stuff |
 |
| ...let's put a little more creepy stare in the picture... |
 |
| apparently the fluorescent lighting on wet hair = blonde streaks? |
 |
| weekend fare |
 |
| twisty stuff |
 |
| Night out in Sapporo |
 |
| Work Conference in Sapporo (my students so tell me I remind them of Hermione, I can't imagine why...) |
 |
| The 80's called... |
 |
| LOVE this sweater (and green pants again haha) |
 |
| this week had a lot of button-ups and sweaters... |
 |
| Look! another button-up and sweater! |
 |
| And again (plus bonus!green pants)! |
 |
| why does this look like I'm trying to be a doctor...? |
 |
| adventure tunic! |
 |
| sooooo sleeeeepy |
 |
| Oh, I'm a Legionnaire... |
 |
| huh, with ambitious braided bun I don't remember... |
 |
| happy cracked-rib corset fun times~ |
 |
| the 90's called... |
 |
| I was on a secret spy thieving mission that day >___> |
 |
| haha I wear the fisherman sweater with the green pants a lot |
 |
| aweful lighting, haha |
 |
| and apparently I didn't like my hair up that day haha |
So, I have about five shirts, three sweaters, three cardigans, and three pairs of pants I wear constantly ^^;;
1 comments:
Ohmygoodness. You are adorable. I love all of these and your hair! It's gotten so long :D
Post a Comment