When You're a JET You're a JET All the Way

Friday, August 2, 2013


*snap*Snap*SNAP*

Okay, maybe a bit off the mark...

This summer was definitely one for the books: getting to work at MSU's Rare Book and Special Collection's Library and meeting the amazing and dedicated people there; living and laughing with the ladies of The Shire; impromptu visits down south under sad circumstances, but with grateful family bonding; a road-trip to the Thumb for some much needed spiritual encouragement, chastisement, and bridge jumping; CATTICUS FINCH; trips to the zoo; more impromptu family reunions....Thank God for blessings innumerable.

Well, there are two suitcases (45lbs and 35lbs), one old cheerleading duffle-bag, and one backpack filled with the most necessary of worldly possession I own (including multiple books~), and tomorrow we make our way on a 13 hour plane flight INTO THE FUTURE! (... but really, we leave at 3:30pm Saturday from Detroit and arrive in Narita at 5pm Sunday ;3 )


2 comments:

ktea said...

I need to watch that movie again, pretty much stat.

additionally, this: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m04a33pV651rqru1so1_500.jpg

and also, I hope you have such a wonderful time and a smooth flight/arrival/settling into Totoro land. I'm going to miss driving two minutes to pick you up from the Shire for videogame and SYTYCD nights, but the time for a new adventure in your life is now~

You've got this p*^*q

(see ya around the internets~)

Ashley~V said...

YESSS MOST APPROPRIATE USE OF THAT EVER (I hope I fall back into the Fur and Feather turf wars~)

And Adventures tend to be There /and Back Again/, so I plan on following that trend~

Post a Comment