Some people think movies and TV and so on are un-realistic since the rest of us mere mortals don't go walking around to an engaging soundtrack.
Well. I do.
It's not like I just "get a song stuck in my head"; rather certain events, words, phrases, actions, ideas, what-have-you trigger different songs to play to my own background.
Aside from the Title Song mentioned above, the other thematicly inspired song for today's adventure was this Eisley song:
So here's a glimpse into the adventure to my new Trolley Wood. There's a river that run's through Shimizu, and alongside part of that river, I found a path. So naturally, I donned my sword (umbrella) and chain-mail (backpack) and and set out on the trail before me. As a good friend once reminded me, I do become much more refreshed and grounded when I'm let to wander through nature with my head in the clouds.
I'm not going to try to put into words what I was thinking or feeling during my first expedition into the wilds. But maybe looking at some of these pictures will let you think and feel for yourselves what it might be like.
Haha I loved the videos, they put you right in the middle of all of that lush "wilderness" by the river. I'm so glad you have such a landscape available to you where you're living. A great escape whenever you like! :3
"I gathered my thoughts and set out on a trail, into the woods wearing sword and chain-mail; I started to whistle and walk to the beat that my heart plays constantly on repeat..."
2 comments:
I also apologize for my video logs. To me, I sound ridiculously pretentious, and I assure you that was not my intent ><;;
Haha I loved the videos, they put you right in the middle of all of that lush "wilderness" by the river. I'm so glad you have such a landscape available to you where you're living. A great escape whenever you like! :3
Post a Comment