Greetings from ______ (Or, the "Let's Name This House!" edition)

Friday, August 16, 2013


So, over the past few years, I've had the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of living in the various residences such as The Burrow, The Shire, and by extension The Crow's Nest. These are uncharted waters, and any captain worth her salt better have a well-named vessel to port in the storms to come (because we'll get Blizzards! :3 ). So if you have any clever ideas, you rif-raf you, leave a message in a bottle below~

Onwards and Upwards!
Un-packing~
First Meal!
Haha so, my supervisor and colleague took me to the supermarket the first day before dropping me off at my house. And it was hard not to giggle as the two men in suits pushed around my basket cart and helped me pick out my vegetables and tea~
I re-decorated the magnets on the refrigerator....
...leading on to the sink and bathroom.
My Room
There was a man who came with linens and a futon for my bed, who was very adamant I not touch the bed or help in any way while he professionally made it.
See that table there? Yeah, that's a kotatsu *thrilled*
(for those unfamiliar with kotatsu, they're kind of the best thing ever and I will be living in mine during the winter :3 )
Through the looking glass we see an entire room that is my closet.
And here's another spare room with closets FULL of extra bedding. So come visit ;3
The entry way.
For context of layout: from the entry way picture, the spare room is to the right and that's the toilet room to the left (bath is separate). If I turned around, I'm in the main room which has my desk/ living room area to the left and kitchen to the right. beyond the living room is the Wardrobe Room (as I've dubbed it) and beyond the kitchen is my actual bed room.

So that's my house (it's so big ^^;; )

2 comments:

ktea said...

YOU HAVE A KOTATSU ; A ; omggggggg

Also I feel like you are living in Narnia.
You are going to be this in a month or two: http://www.narniaweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Lucy-snow.jpg

Ashley~V said...

yessss! Though quite truly, as apparently winter doesn't end here haha ^^;;

Post a Comment