Summer Book List (take V)

Friday, August 3, 2012


("Summer" having technically started on Friday, May 4th)

READ:
PLANNING TO READ:
Fire
Percy Jackson: The Lost Hero
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone



Having only just put down "Wicked Lovely" an hour ago, I'm in a book hangover yet again and haven't decided what to read next (even though I have three of the four PtR books on hand).

I discovered for the first time (and have been warmly reminded this summer) many beautiful stories, and I'm so grateful for it. This most recent update covers the second time I've completed the Trickster's books (that I adore for so many reasons), finally getting to read an amazing book a great friend (and book suggester) recommended so long ago in "Graceling", finding an instant favorite in "The Graveyard Book" because it makes her sad in a Sally Sparrow sort of way, and even the diverting "Wicked Lovely" that I'd heard of what seems like forever ago (probably only 4 years) that reminded me of the Tales of Faerie I used to read in high school. I wish I would have commented on the books I'd completed for the past lists.....wait.... this is the internet... TIME CAN BE RE-WRITTEN!!! (in other-words, I'm probably going to go back and edit those past entries to included commentary haha)

I think I'm going to technically cut off "summer" on the 20th of August when I have to be at work--and therefore school-- full time again. So there will probably only be one more Summer list (but maybe I'll do a post for every book I finish after that; at least for incentive to continue posting during the school year instead of finking out like last year *cough*).

1 comments:

ktea said...

Do it! Book reviewssssss :3

Post a Comment