("Summer" having technically started on Friday, May 4th)
READ:
READING:
PLANNING TO READ:
Shadow of Night
More…?
(Edit 8/04/12 to include book reviews):
This was my second go at "A Discovery of Witches" and I still love how engaging of a read it is. I can't wait until I finally get to read the sequel "Shadow of Night"!
I'd always been curious about the Percy Jackson series, and so now that I have an eReader and the JDL allows online checkouts for eBooks, I'm going to finally read them! I was delightfully surprised how entertaining the first installment, "The Lightning Thief", was even though the main characters are only about 12. They've sucked me in, and I want to keep reading more~
"A Well Timed Enchantment" was suggested by a friend who's also read Trickster's Choice--so the cat-turned-boy was an interesting character. Not my favorite story, though.
"Heir Apparent" makes me appreciate how great it is that if I get frustrated at a video game, I can walk away ^^;;

3 comments:
this list needs to be updated, methinks >:3
haha, yeah ^^; The plan was to post a new one every week or so after a new written post was posted, but I didn't think the list would change so fast in under a week~
That's good though!
Post a Comment